May 31, 2010

Want

Twelve sleeps until I finally turn 18 years old! So in the spirit of good wine and good company (I don't actually like wine) I've been searching for a party outfit. I've created a wish list for my birthday so if you really want to buy me something feel free to chose from this list :D

Sportsgirl $229.95

Sportsgirl $129.95

Sportsgirl $99.95

Sportsgirl $49.95

Lulu&Rose $89.99

Lulu&Rose $69.99

I would also like to congratulate myself for the successful organisation of my brother's surprise party for his 16th birthday.

4 comments:

  1. im totally getting the floral sportsgirl dress from my aunty and uncle SCORE!!! I just need to go try it on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teamed with knee highs when i find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are amazing!
    you have really great taste, i like your blog, keep up the good stuff
    xx
    www.mysterybruises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete