May 26, 2010

Future

The end of an era. The play has now finished and I'm pushed back down to earth where the evil creatures lurk. Pressuresaurus: the creature that doesn't leave your side constantly knawing at your ankles telling you to do something you really don't want to. Studyion: the creature that sits on your desk staring at you with it's unattractive eyes and breathing down your neck with that wretched breath, the stench that seems to seep from each page of your text books. And worst of all...Futureama-rex: that one evil creature which lurks in the darkness and jumps out unexpectedly grasping your weakened arm and shining light on your flaws, inflicting feelings of anxiety, pain and depression. Ever been attacked by these demons? I have found a solution! To temporarily relieve yourselves from these evils play the sweet and joyful sounds of Coby Grant, Lisa Mitchell and The Sundance Kids. Although it does not fight these creatures it kicks them up the butt for at least an hour in order for you to recover from their damage.
However, their enemy, the creature of the complete opposite nature which instills confidence in you...Mummybear! This creature preys on unhappiness, bringing out the confidence and pride within you that you thought had been drowned among tears and blotched by puffy eyelids, ensuring your success in life no matter what evil creatures fight you.

Speaking of success, what an unexpected success 'Much Ado About Nothing' was! Everything really came together at the very last minute! And I never thought I'd make friends liek the ones I have gained from this experience. And the compliments! My God! I never really thought of myself as an actress, I've always been the musician. Let me quote the year 8 kid who jumped in front of me on my way to class the other day, "Hey! You! You were really good in the play." WOO! Hahaha I've had various compliments and shit however that one really made me feel happy about myself. And sad that it is over and I have to keep doing stuff I hate. Boo. So, here I am rambling about my boring year 12 life and searching for interesting blogs instead of reading Frankenstein (a great piece of literature but...blaaaah blaaah blaaah blaaaah) or talking to my boyfriend. I wish I had a "look" to give you but I don't have time for those things, but here is a painting by Rupert Bunny created in 1892 (I think). It pleases me and makes me feel calm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment