May 9, 2010

Make-em-ups


Dress - Reverse
Shoes - Rubi


Jumper - Girl Express
Skirt - Sportsgirl
Belt - Mum's
Shoes - Rubi


Silk Robe - Cotton On


Top - Unknown
Shorts - Temt
Necklace - Diva
Shoes - Target


Shirt - Cotton On
Dress - Forever New
Shoes - Myer

SOCKS - Aussie Sox

"Make-em-ups" is what my late american grandmother used to call it when we would play with make up and dress up when I was younger. Every now and again I like to play make-em-ups before I go to bed. I was playing with my hair deciding how I should do it for certain scenes in the school play. It turned out to look great! I also decided to pull out my winter school uniform socks and se how they look with various outfits. Turns out they make me look a bit taller! Which is fantastic!!! Ok, back to sketching (which is, believe it or not, art homework woop woop!)

Here is also a video that I made when I was bored one sunday afternoon. Song is 'Sunday Morning' by KOs.

2 comments: