May 18, 2010









Photo one: Me age approx 2
Photo two: Me and my father
Photo three: Me age approx. 3
Photo four: Me age approx. 3
Photo five: Me and my father
Photo six: Me in costume with friend Gemma


As Seamus Heaney translated the opening sentence in the poem Beowulf, "So." The first performance (to annoying giggly year high school students) of Much Ado About Nothing was performed today. Besides a few "He says-no she-wait he says.." moments and complete remake of sentences it went OK. The costumes were fun! Juliet Bennie, my dear little friend has worked her butt off amidst the learning of lines as the co-leading role, tafe study and vce classes. She's done a fantabulous job of getting as many op shop clothes and taking them back in time to make them appear 1920's style. More photos shall follow I'm sure! I've also been a little bit too excited/eager to be 18 and began scanning baby pictures for my 18th birthday party slide show. Here is a few of my favourites from my younger years. Gotta say I'm a pretty cute kid. So wish me "break a leg" for the rest for this week juggling a folio deadlines, mid-year exam preparation and performances...oh god.

No comments:

Post a Comment