June 7, 2010

Pina Colada





Photography: Gemma Watts
Outfit:I was going for the "French girl" look - Beret from France, Jacket from Vinnies, Cardigan is Roxy, Mum's white singlet, Skirt from Sportsgirl, black stockings and grey Ankle boots from Betts.

"Yes I like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
I'm not much into health food
I am into champagne
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon
And cut through all this red-tape
At a bar called O'Malley's
Where we'll plan our escape."

These lyrics explain the weekend swimmingly. Well not the O'Malley's bit but the rest was great. A Pino Colada, 1/4 of a Cosmo, a magical tropical mix (made up recipe) and 3 jelly shots = a fun night :) I don't drink much very often but I do enjoy Malibu mixed with pineapple juice. It's a shame that cocktails are expensive to buy when you go out. Speaking of going out, I AM 18 ON SATURDAY! And the formal is on Friday night so there will be many interesting photos to follow of fun and fashion. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend who turned 18 on Sunday (hence the partying on Saturday) and hope all is well with everyone.

ALSO! I'm close to finishing my art work and I've completed my visual communications and design folio EEEEEEEEEE! I will post photos, however I must first check if it is legal as it has to pass through VCAA.

Got this dress too so can cross it off my list :D

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, looking forward to shrinking myself and then borrowing said dress

    ReplyDelete