June 24, 2010

EIGHTEEN
















All photography by Gemma Watts

A hectic week full of make-up, hairspray, sore feet and feathers. The formal was amazing. Sad to think it was the last time I had the chance to do it. I had lots of fun and an exciting night out afterwards! On Saturday night my friends and I went out for dinner to celebrate my 18th birthday. I give World restaurant five stars. Found on Southbank Melbourne it had a great menu, stylish interior and friendly staff. My birthday party was a huge success! Everybody looked absolutely amazing.

My formal outfit: Dress - Forever New, Shoes - Payless (yes I went for the cheap store and found the best shoes), Hair and make-up - myself, Jewellery - Forever New
My party outfit: Dress - Sportsgirl, Boots - Payless, Hair and make-up - myself, Mask - Lombards with cequins, gems, pearls and feathers added my myself

1 comment:

  1. cute girls and cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete