January 20, 2010

GeneralPants Co.

'Is it possible disdain should die hath she meet such food to feed it as signor Benedick? Courtesy itself would convert to disdain if you come in her presence.' Woohoo! Memorised a few lines in the play...just HEAPS more to go. Time moves on as slowly or as quickly as we make it. These holidays I've made go very slowly. Avoiding learning my lines to the school play, Much Ado About Nothing, has made me panic a little. I'm playing the part of Beatrice whose every second line I've translated to "boys stink!". Although I have read over my lines a couple of times and translated most of them I found it hard to memorise the lines without actually acting out the scene. There for, this reason I've given myself for not learning them has limited just one of the things I was required to do over the two months of holidays. It's not the end of the holidays yet of course! But school is drawing nearer which means I kind of have to get my head together soon. I'm now in year 12!

Today I went to Eastland. Just to check it out since We'll be moving closer soon. I'm quite delighted to say they have GENERAL PANTS CO.!!! Prices are a bit expensive but everything is so cool!!! I bought two Agent Ninetynine tops for $50! I'll post pictures of me wearing them soon. I'm wearing one tonight when my friends come over for the last gathering at my place before we move (sadness) and another for the BIG DAY OUT! But for now here is a picture of me wearing what I wore to the shops today.



Yesterday Gemma and I saw 'Bran Nue Dae' ...yeah turns out it was a musical. Wasn't a very brilliant Aussie film but fun. Although the main dude was a very good singer he lacked in he acting skills, Missy Higgins should stick to music and Jessica Mauboy did a pretty good job for her first film. A round of applause however for Geoffrey Rush, Ernie Dingo and the guy who played the German man. All round, 2 stars.

3 sleeps until Nick comes home
6 sleeps until Big Day Out

No comments:

Post a Comment