January 12, 2010

Card

Catching up with old friends can be quite therapeutic. You know the ones who seem the closest, drift a little them come back right when you need it. I haven't had a good hearty chat about life to anyone in a while so it was great to speak to my friend Amy today whilst she played with my new camera. During school time I find my drawing and crafty things sooth my mind, when you've had a complete day of people talking to and at you (like my borther who tells me facts about things I've never heard of or take interest in). Quiet time is lovely but I've had such a quite time for so long!!
I made a card the other day. It is the sihlouette of a dancer in black marker with a piece of lace as the skirt, beads as a headband and pearl stick-ons on the shoes.


Tomorrow "the band people, as I call them when I'm too lazy to explain, are coming to jam and hopefully learn some new songs. However I'm not in the mood. I love music very very very much don't get me wrong (I am the music captain for 2010 at school) but CAN'T BE BOTHERED!!! I'm sure as soon as I start I will enjoy it though. I will be sure to post lyrics and things as I go this year, and I'll definitely give you the link to my myspace page as soon as I update it, make it more attractive and stuff. Maybe put a new song on.

Anyhoo, time for ice cream with sprinkles I think. Great for beating the boyfriend blues (or missing boyfriend blue).

No comments:

Post a Comment