May 12, 2011

J

LIFE UPDATE: So since buying my galaxy leggings I've had this weird liking to anything to do with space. Too much Big Bang Theory? I've also been quite interested in Jessie J. Another crazy singer who is bold enough to do anything, including her ourfit at this years logie awards. Risky? NAH! She was crazy enough to pull off the cat suit. You may have also noticed that I'm on LookBook now! WOO! (coloumn on the left). My friend recently named me "the queen of leggings" after my latest purchase of christmas sweater-like leggings. Sadly ended a fantastic job at a chocolate shop only to begin a new job at another chocolate shop! Anyway here are some photographs of things that interest me at the moment.











WATCH THIS SPACE! I have a couple of fun uni projects I'm finishing up at the moment before I'm on holidays so look forward to posters for Dracula screenings using lots of type and my finialised Hansel and Gretel photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment