May 15, 2011

Cardboard


I'M ON LOOKBOOK SO HYPE ME! [Elly.P] That is a photo of my beautiful new skirt...SURPRISE! They're actually pants! I love them already especially since we're reaching the colder months and the temperature has dropped rapidly.

So after trying to explain what foam core was to my boyfriend I stumbled accross www.cardboardsafari.com and I must own something from it soon! It got me thinking about the large blank wall I have in my room and how I just cannot think of something to put on it. Now I have a new interior project! I think that I will stick with my theme in that section of the room being black, white and red (any shade). I'd been searching for cool wallpapers and found a few that I like on a Brisbane wallpaper shop website but they're so expensive and the wall is so big! I might have to just go with painted stripes or something along those lines. Anyway, just brainstorming for now so here are some images of the possiblities for my blank wall.

[I would love to find Space wallpaper!]

1 comment:

  1. love your skirt
    I would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete