June 28, 2011

Fly



I thought that I should start off this entry with a cool photo of some bangin' girls by Liz Ham that I discovered in the most recent edition of Yen.

I also thought I should let know it's only two sleeps until I'm jetting off for two weeks! Following a hard two weeks at my new job in an ice cream shop I've mustered up enough moolah to definitely relax and hit the markets of the Gold Coast and Sydney. I'm very Very VERY excited!

Stay posted for photos etc. of my trip!!!



3 comments:

  1. Noo! Bangin' girls? Those twigs are emaciated! Look at those sunken chests. Ick. Get some real, slim but healthy, girls (like you!!) and that photo would be stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely correct Anonymous! Upon looking at this photo again, I think it is mainly their hair and underwear thats bangin' :) and thanks!

    ReplyDelete