June 8, 2011

Balloons

"Hey Balloons, it is a party!" - Dory [finding Nemo]

It is 4 sleeps until I turn 19 years old! ARGH! Last year of being a teenager! So this weekend I look forward to putting on my beautiful navy blue velvet dress from Forever New and letting my hair down as we party all night long! It is also 22 sleeps until I escape the Melbourne freeze and head up to the Gold Coast, then back down to freezing Sydney before heading home again. I'm very excited and very much looking forward to this trip. As the day gets closer I'll give you an insight as to what Nick and I will be up to on our trip. And definitely keep posted for some nice photographs of the beaches and the cities.




ATTENTION! I have a couple of sites I'd like you to visit! Firstly my twitter http://twitter.com/epatience I post alot of random stuff and follow alot of nice celebrities. ALSO! Subscribe to my band May West on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/MayWestMusic So far we only have one video up right now and it's a cover but we plan on posting more soon! Here's the vid. Enjoy!






[Photos taken from aniieemal blog]

5 comments:

  1. Love the first photograph!

    Mai
    www.styleonthestreetblog.com
    (I can't comment with my blogger profile and I dunno why!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the second pic :D cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. being 20 was the best ever! enjoy!
    xoxo

    http://honeypiefrog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video! Pretty cool! The second photo is so pretty! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete