March 29, 2011

Knit









With Winter around the corner it's time to stock up on the basics! Leggings, knits and sleeves. It seems that I have yet been able to find the very basic of basics: a long sleeve, black and white striped, boat neck top. But I have spotted a number of cute knits in shops and on random passers by. And having uni around the corner from Chapel st is definitely a plus. I haven't been posting much because I've been settling into the life of a semi-adult. It's tough but I'm sure I'll be fine. I also didn't dip dye blue by the way, I just bought an electric blue clip-in extension which I can move around my head and wear whenever I like!

Anyway, there's a short American Apparel I WANT LIST, and walking in and out of American apparel at least once a week isn't helping.




Back to class! We're designing paper airplanes yyeeww!!


No comments:

Post a Comment