February 27, 2011

Safari




On Wednesday I had my orientation day for university...huge anticlimax. It just wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. I did make one friend though! But she isn't in any of my classes. I am excited to officially start tomorrow. It has been a really really long and slow wait to start this section of my life and it's finally here! Anyway this is what I wore on Wednesday.
Green Shirt - Glassons
Snake print leggings - Voodoo
Leopard print crop - Mink Pink
Strap Sandals - Rubi
Necklace - Collette (thanks to Gemma Watts)

Also!!! I've been working on a little holiday project designing a logo for a friends jewellery website! This is the end result.

I created everything from the beads to the shadows manually using Photoshop Elements 8. Jump onto www.zibbet.com/jezwynjewellery and check out the range.

2 comments:

  1. love the sandals you are wearing.

    and well done on the photoshop skills, I still can't figure out how to get an outline, let a lone a shadow!

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty logo and i really like your necklace
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete