October 19, 2010

End.

This is it. High School is now over forever...but I'm super excited to jump straight into my life, starting fresh and doin' ma thang. It was rather haunting to read a letter that I had written to my furture self in year 7 (2005). It seemed like my whole life revolved around my friends and having fun. I would like to go back to year 7, when life had innocence and everything was enjoyable. However, I am quite proud of my achievements over the years. My involvement in school definitely takes its toll but I would not trade it for the world.

On another, more serious note it was our 'Celebration Day' on Monday when a group of us dressed as Lady Gagas. I was inspired by the Monsters of the Bath Haus of Gaga in the Bad Romance video clip. It was a great day which ended with Cold Rock ice cream and Glee. I look forward to tonight's Valedictory Dinner where a group of us will be singing an original song mashed with Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson, which was in fact our first song we ever sung together in 2006.





No comments:

Post a Comment