August 31, 2010

BANG

My brain is pretty close to explosion right about now. It's like those cartoons that you see when a robot is given just too much information, their head spins around and then it explodes. That is how I feel leading up to the end of school. Deadlines, SACs and exams are ruining any idea of enjoyment before I even get the chance to smile. Guilt follows me everywhere when I try to do normal things, "Why are you eating dinner when you should study? Hurry up in the shower so you can start your folio. Why would you go out when you have a SAC on Monday?" AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's some pictures explosions of light and colour. If I were to explode I would hope for it to look a little something like this, not the ugly nuclear explosion that kills people slowly and painfully.





No comments:

Post a Comment