February 20, 2010

Home

I haven't written in a while now, it's been so hectic with moving house. So I sit here now, listening to my brother's electric guitar playing seep through the cracked walls of my massive bedroom. My last post was my little vent, and now I'm happy to say that all school stuff has smoothed out :) I've gotten into the hang of things, settled into my new house (which is totally awesome!) and been on year 12 "study retreat". Rather than write a massive slab of text I will show you the last three weeks in photos. Happy viewing! [in order of events from bottom to top]

Jean-Vianney (centre) is our French exchange student who will be returning on Thursday. He's hilarious!

Frankie Wants Out! Which I attempted to see but couldn't as I'm not yet 18 :(

St Kilda music festival (Jean-Vianney, Danny, Nick)

Brother and Mother enjoying a happy moment on the d-floor

My little silver dress


Party hard the night we moved in :P

I love the new studio lights at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment