March 6, 2010

Costumes







"I think of 6 impossible things before breakfast!"
I've begun my blog with pictured tonight, rather than a boring slab of writing before. I wish I had another Today Tonight issue to talk about but I don't. I'm not phased by anything right now. I'm content. Maybe because I've had a cold which has slowed me down a little bit this week. I woke up at 3.30am on Monday morning with an agonising throat and burning nostrils. Therefore I stayed at home and watched Bewitched (1964). I think it's a fabulous show and Montgomery is absolutely stunning! I just love to watch her! Over the past few weeks I've been to a Hawaiian themed sweet sixteenth and school swimming carnival (condor themed 'construction') as well as two art exhibitions at the national gallery of victoria (Ron Mueck and Ricky Swallow) and an excursion to see the Top Screen. Both of which have inspired me greatly. I can't wait to get stuck into my first art piece for school, once I decide on which way to do it hahaha. But for now I shall continue to relax and do some leisurely sketching which I haven't gotten around to for a while now. I'll be sure to post scans of them if they are good enough :D
By the way...TIM BURTON IS A FREAKIN GENIUS!!! Alice in Wonderland is a brilliant movie! (saw it in Gold Class woop woop!) ...and Pushover music festival tomorrow cross your fingers it won't rain!!


Ron Mueck - A Girl


Ricky Swallow - History of Holding

1 comment:

  1. that is some cool art! and i cannot wait to see alice in wonderland :))

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete